Become an Assistant Instructor with FKD!
The Assistant Instructor training will allow you to deepen your knowledge of the SSI system, its history, philosophy and pedagogy.
You will learn how to make theoretical and practical presentations, and at the end of the training you will be able to take charge of baptisms (Try Dive) and even teach the open water.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have an RSTC-approved medical certificate
- Being certified divemaster
- 60 dives minimum
- Possession of professional diving equipment
- Have a first aid certification, (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and Oxygen therapy) validated within the last 2 years.
Once certified as an Assistant Instructor you will be able to :
- Take Try Scuba Diver up to 5 meters (try scuba diving)
- Conducting the Scuba Skill Update Program (Refresher Dive)
- To teach the theoretical and practical part of the shallow water portion of the open water under the indirect supervision of an instructor.
- Accompany the students open waterduring the exploration part of the dives.
- Become a Training Specialist if you don’t want to become an open waterInstructor, but want to teach some specialties like underwater photography or navigation…