Get your first level with FKD
With the open water, a new universe opens up to you. This certification allows you to explore the seabed to a depth of 18 metres anywhere in the world!
During this 3-day course program you will learn the basics of scuba diving, the different techniques involved in this activity, the use of equipment and the safety rules to make diving always a pleasure. Your certification open wateris recognized worldwide and by all organizations (SSI, PADI, NAUI, CMAS, ANMP, BSAC, FFESSM…).
You will be certifiedopen water, after having learned how to perform about 20 exercises in shallow water, such as buoyancy control or different emergency procedures and after having completed 4 open water dives where you will apply the different techniques learned in class and during shallow water dives.
- Day 1 : 8h00-17h00 – Morning : theory / Afternoon : session in swimming pool / protected environment.
- Day 2 : 8h00-17h00 – Morning : 2 dives (12 m) / Afternoon : theory + exam
- Day 3 : 8h00-14h00 – 2 dives (18 m)
|Minimum age to dive:||10|
|Requirement for the certification:||Know how to swim|
|Number of theoretical sessions:||2 + online|
|Number of sessions in swimming pool or protected environment:||1 to 2|
|Number of sessions in natural environment:||4|
|Maximum depht for training:||18 m|
|Duration for the training program:||3 days|
If you are motivated and in good physical condition, you won’t need any more to succeed in your training.
– During the course, you will be asked to swim 200 meters without a buoy and will have to maintain positive buoyancy for 10 minutes.
– You want to go diving with your young children? It’s no problem. Diving is open to all, from 8 years old with the try scuba divingBubble Maker! From the age of 10 to 14, we will take them through the Junior certificationopen water. The structure of the course remains the same, the only difference will be the maximum depth of diving allowed: 12 meters for children under 12 years old instead of 18 meters.